Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Pregnant Post

Yes. I'm pregnant. We are taking the daring dip in the gene pool once more. I had my first midwife appointment today, and we were able to briefly hear the heartbeat before the little guy/gal moved away. I'm due around Nov. 27.

We will find out the sex of the baby when it's time (not for about another month and a half), because I thought to myself do I really want to drag a newborn and 3 year old shopping in the winter for girls clothing, just in case? I'm sort of leaning towards it being another boy, but Cameron is certain he's going to have a little sister. Her name at this point according to him is either Peach Yogurt, or Cici. Neither of those names have made the shortlist at this point.

2 comments:

Skye said...

So exciting!! Congrats! I hope you've been feeling well. Ummm, i'm kinda liking peach. For sure a great name!

Jenn and Mike said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I love the names - peach yogurt sounds very trendy!