Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blog? What blog?

Well, it's been a loooong time. So long, I'm sure that no one has bothered to keep up with this anymore. Not that it's been that interesting in the first place. I don't think I quite get the hang of this blog thing. I feel that I'm better at the quick status updates that Facebook offers instead. So perhaps I might put this into a very early retirement.

Anyways, to catch up on things. I had a baby. 4 months ago. Quinn Robert Gibbons came into our lives on November 22, 2009. He was a much faster delivery than his older brother. The fact that I started having labour and ended it in one calendar day was much better than the 3 that it took for Cameron. Quinn is a real sweetheart. He smiles at everyone and is just as attentive as Cameron was. Recently, he and Cameron have started to become really good friends. Quinn watches Cameron all the time and Cameron is now a lot more interested in Quinn since he's become more social.

And our lives are slowly getting back to some form of normal. I think I forgot how much work a baby is. Getting back into the full time motherhood thing was a lot harder than I expected. I've had to remind myself to be patient with Cameron and to not try and have control over all things all the time.

Cameron, Quinn and I spent a month in Alberta with family. It was wonderful and I was able to see a bunch of friends who have since moved from Lethbridge as well. Thanks to Erinn, Nikki, and Beth for spending time with me!

Anyways, I'm not sure whether I will keep this page around since I don't really seem to be doing much with it at all, so yeah.

No comments: