Thursday, January 15, 2009

I need some help.

Eveyone else's blog is so much prettier than mine! (read that last sentence with a whine in your voice)

I have been trying to figure out how to spiff up my blog, but I am not having much luck here. First of all, I want to put up pictures of our family, but I can't find any of them. Seriously. I have about 50,000 of Cameron, some of Ash and maybe 3 pictures of us as a family. I guess I need to get that new camera figured out and go to town.

Anyone have any quick hints on how to gussy up this page?

3 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

go to
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com

change your blogger template to minima first. The instructions are there. Also, for some reason, the site isn't showing pictures on my computer right now. Maybe it will be good for you.

And yeah. I hear you on the family pic thing. I think we get three a year if we are lucky!

craftedbylindy said...

Hey. I really like Pyzam. They have tons of templates to choose from and they're slightly less scrapbooky than thecutestblogontheblock. If that's what you prefer. I've used both. Now I'm just white.

www.pyzam.com

Have fun!

craftedbylindy said...

You can also add GADGETS to your blog through blogspot. There are tons and tons to choose from. Just go to Layout and you'll see Add Gadget and then you can go through them all and see what you might like on your blog.